Saturday, September 29, 2007

Fun pictures

Here's the picture I promised of Kelsey in her spud truck. She may be small but she can handle this rig.
Here's Chance trying to climb in the tub while Mom gets it ready. That is the cutest butt I've ever seen.
Jonathan, Olivia, Isabelle, Jamie and Erik at the zoo on Friday. They are all very close in age and their parents all are friends. The circle of life continues.
Chance after demolishing his birthday cake. He was really more interested in the bath.Hope you all have a good week-end. Give thanks for all you have.

3 comments:

gabe said...

Cool pics!

See you around!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the "cake pic"....do something utterly amazing with that photo Pammer...it is unbelievably totally cute!
Huggers from the snow....good Lord...thats right...I said SNOW!!!!!
Yukka caca....LOL
Jann

Kathleen Lee said...

My kind of photos! I'm partial to the "naked butt" ones myself. lol

About Me

My photo
I am a true native Idahoan, Born at the old St. Als that used to be downtown. I am 51 and I have been married 32 years to the same man. Gasp...I think I just got a small electrical shock. I have 3 grown kids, and 4 grandbabies.