Saturday, September 15, 2007

Can we have a storm?

I would really like to have a good wind , rain storm to clear out this awful air. It seems to be affecting me more than usual and I'm ready to be done with it.
Okay so you read my blog about getting in shape and losing weight , right? Well Jann and Kathleen if you are making this a contest lets get together and lay down the rules. I'm not good at competition I get way too nervous , like before a test in school , but if it would cause us to all get together and party at the end I'm all for it.
I have gone to the Y everyday this week. Some days I walked on the treadmill and some days I did a few weights. Anything is better than nothing at this point. I'm trying to follow the weight watchers plan and am doing okay.
Friday I had the girls and we had to run errands all morning. They were very good , especially JuJu. I think she saves up the terror for her Mom because she loves her Mom the most. My oldest son Warren loved me the most, that's why I got the most everything from him.
After having lunch at Carls Jr. we had one more quick errand downtown. Olivia was tired and had a bit of a melt down because we had to leave the play area. Jamie decided to lighten things up after we were in the car by placing fries between each of her toes and then eating them. Her talent never ceases to amaze me. We did enjoy the show . Have a good weekend!!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

That kid is a baboon! Isn't it nice how she saves up the best behavior for me.

Kathleen Lee said...

I think every family has their own baboon. In my family, it was my sister. Any wonder we called her "Moose"?

PamO, I'm always up for a challenge. Our Biggest Loser ends today. However, we have all decided to carry on until we reach our goals. Melissa and I didn't really get started until week 3. Now Mel is dead set on entering an IBNF competition. She's always wanted to, and now she's going for it. That's not my goal, but I will support her to the bitter end!

Squirrel & Button said...

I totally agree with some good rain! I am tired of all the smoke too! Atleast this morning is somewhat better!

Anonymous said...

Hey doll......I am ready freddy......lets go for it!Let me know when to start!
Hugs from the desert,
Jann

About Me

My photo
I am a true native Idahoan, Born at the old St. Als that used to be downtown. I am 51 and I have been married 32 years to the same man. Gasp...I think I just got a small electrical shock. I have 3 grown kids, and 4 grandbabies.