Tuesday, September 25, 2007

When your HOT your HOT!!

When I was in the produce section at Walmart today selecting my healthy nutritious weight watcher food , a very dapper OLD (80) gentleman struck up a conversation with me about the price of watermelon. Everyone who knows me knows I'm a geriatric male magnet. Well , in his very Italian accent he proceeds to tell me how much better the fruit and champagne are in his
country and how inferior and expensive it is here. Welcome to America I say, thinking that we just made comments in passing........... OH NO.. I have to hear about the plight that killed all the grapes therefore they being unable to make this fab drink blah blah blah.. He tells me he is an anatomy professor and guesses I'm about 45. Okay so now I'm starting to warm up to him. Maybe I was hasty in my irritation. Then he compliments me on my beautiful teeth 3 times and tells me the proper way to brush. Hello.. I obviously know how to brush with these gorgeous horse teeth. Then he tells me I look healthy because I am slim and have nice teeth. Oh my God, I think I heard a little bell tinkle. Anyway I finally was able to give him the brush off by saying how glad I was to have met him and hoped I would see him again. He said he was really glad to see me because today his eyes were working so well. What??? Anyway I hope when I am old that some young feller will humor me by giving me the time of day. I'm sure his step was a little lighter after having such stimulating conversation with such a young woman with such nice teeth. How pathetic is this that I truly am complimented today. Oh well, like I said when your HOT your HOT.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

When you're hot you're hot...what else is there to it?!

Kathleen Lee said...

Staying hot, of course!

You gotta love old men and good teeth!

Anonymous said...

Be honest pam....was your granny panty waist band sticking out of those low slung jeans....were you wearing a hair net? Honestly, I don't know why the oldies are attracted to you and sarah but I'm sure it is some kind of compliment...only problem is, when you are sixty most of those oldies will be dead and gone!SZ

Anonymous said...

LOL Pammers...you WILD woman in WALMART you....I think that should be your "nick-name initials.
Pammer....the WWIW.....LOL
I think it must have been those sparkeling eyes and flashing white teeth...(however...isn't is good he advised you on how to brush them"....LOL).....he probably was concentrating more on your LIPS my dear...LOL...but alas....maybe he was just a remote relative of Dr. Shavago's....(excuse the spelling) Some romantic gent from Italy...with that "hand and finger waving thing that we all know Italian's do"....and he thought..."ha ha....an American Babe!!!! Ask him if he has some good wine stashed....(wink) but not before I get over for a visit!...LOL
When your hot baby...your hot!!!!
Pammer<----a magnet for Italian accented men. Heck when I go to Walmart....I have some skinny cowboy following me around with sheeet on his boots......few teeth.....and a spud sack thrown over his back.....LOL
You go girlfren!
Hugs from the windy city....
Jann

About Me

My photo
I am a true native Idahoan, Born at the old St. Als that used to be downtown. I am 51 and I have been married 32 years to the same man. Gasp...I think I just got a small electrical shock. I have 3 grown kids, and 4 grandbabies.