Sunday, September 23, 2007

Man them taters is big!!

I arrived home from Rexburg today safe and sound. Had a wonderful time with Kelseys family and Chances birthday party. Ann is so gracious to let me come in and take over her house like I live there. I just boss everyone around and act like I know what I'm doing. I will get the hint if they are out of town the nexxt time I come. They sent home some of the biggest spuds I have ever seen. I will post a picture of Kelsey in the spud truck. What a gal!! She hopped in that truck and drove it like nobodies business , all 100 pounds of her. We got to do some work on Joe and Kelseys house. There is more to do but it has come a long ways. I feel much better now that I got to survey the place and lay my hands to it. They are excited to get moved in and settled. I will try to run up again in a few weeks and help some more. I'm tired and need to get some stuff done. I will post fun pictures as soon as Sarah comes to show me with my new camera. I'm excited about our biggest loser contest. WOW are women competitive or what?? Everyone will do great even if they win or not. Oh puke , who am I kidding? you know we are out for blood!! I'm living on Kashi and water until Nov. Happy healthy habits girls.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've just been puking a lot! I think I totally blew the entire week at Chili's tonight! Darn those desserts!

Pam O. said...

Hey I forgot, Chew and spit!! By the way Sheri, we accept out of state players.Does that mean you will be here for the winners circle?

Kathleen Lee said...

"Chew and spit", no why didn't I think of that? Is it politically correct to do that in public? Maybe only in California, hmmmm....

Anonymous said...

Jann<-----joining the "chew and pukers" club........LOLOLOLO
And yes Kathy....if all of us are together....what are they going to say?....there is CONTROL in numbers....LOL
Glad you had a great time Pammers......glad your home safe and sound.
Jann

gabe said...

You know what, my woman is going to win. So you can puck all you want she is going to win.

Glad you had a good trip Pam! Welcome back

About Me

My photo
I am a true native Idahoan, Born at the old St. Als that used to be downtown. I am 51 and I have been married 32 years to the same man. Gasp...I think I just got a small electrical shock. I have 3 grown kids, and 4 grandbabies.