Monday, February 18, 2008

MONDAY MADNESS

Hey sisters , I'm rockin!! Got up early this a.m. feeling a little out of sorts. I had lots to do so I just decided to suck it up. I went to the show room to pick out my light fixtures which was fairly painless. I already had a good idea of what I wanted so I just made a decision. I told the design lady not to give me too many choices , so based on what I wanted she showed me 2 lines. BINGO , choice made.

Gene went off to work (AKA snowmobiling) and I decided to tear into work. Well as I sat in my sewing room eating my lunch , watching noon news I was just not motivated to do any WORK ,WORK. So instead of berating myself I decided to just stay up there and do whatever I felt like.

  • I finished a really cute apron
  • mended JuJu's belly dancing skirt
  • almost finished a dress I started in September
  • sorted and pitched magazines
  • went through some pictures
  • looked through a couple scrapbooking idea books
  • enjoyed the sun coming in the window
  • looked through furniture catalogs

Just enjoyed doing nothing. I think I could like this. I really did accomplish some things. I wrapped up my evening with a bowl of cereal for dinner and now I'm going to take a hot bath. See you tommorow.

3 comments:

Kathleen Lee said...

That sounds like an absolute fabulous day to me, Pam. Getting a whole bunch of littler things done that needed done makes me feel like I accomplished a whole lot. Especially if you can do it while sitting in a sunny window.

Anonymous said...

PAMMERS!!!!!!!!!
You silly goose you! Sounds like your on a "whirl" darlink....you go girlfriend!
Hopefully seeing you soon.
Huggers from "Oblivia"...LOL
Jann

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a productive day to me!

About Me

My photo
I am a true native Idahoan, Born at the old St. Als that used to be downtown. I am 51 and I have been married 32 years to the same man. Gasp...I think I just got a small electrical shock. I have 3 grown kids, and 4 grandbabies.