Monday, February 11, 2008

BLESS THIS HOUSE

February 3 , some friends and family went out to the house to write scriptures on the wood before it wa covered with insulation and sheet rock. We had a good time and everyone placed their favorite scriptures in various places .

Fran was so brave , we got her a ladder so she could place hers over the entry way.
Melissa and Gabe wrote all over the place , and Joanne was putting hers around too.
Thank you to my friends and family who came to bless the very foundations of our home. I pray it will be a welcome place for all who know us. That we can provide comfort and friendship to all who enter. If you know us at all there will be lots of breaking of bread too. Thank you again.


4 comments:

Kathleen Lee said...

How lovely is that! You are blessed.

Anonymous said...

What a grand idea! I put our names in the cement in our garage but your idea is so much better! Sheri

Anonymous said...

"LIVI AND JUJU WERE HERE" is written on the first step to the upstairs. Hehehe.
I added my own message too but it's a secret! hehe

Anonymous said...

What a cool, fun idea!!! Congrats on the house building, when will you get to move in?

About Me

My photo
I am a true native Idahoan, Born at the old St. Als that used to be downtown. I am 51 and I have been married 32 years to the same man. Gasp...I think I just got a small electrical shock. I have 3 grown kids, and 4 grandbabies.