Wednesday, October 31, 2007

JIMMY ALWAYS DELIVERS

OMG... It feels wonderful to be 17 again for 2 and a half hours!! I was giddy with excitement as we headed for the concert. I had a lump in my throat , one of those ones that you're not sure why it's there , but it could release a flow of tears at any moment. When James came out on stage the lump grew. The first song and my eyes welled up . The second song they began to leak. The third song was a full tear roll. It didn't help that Gene said " you're going to cry aren't you." It really wasn't because I am so moved by James, I guess it was the flood of memories that caused the dam to break. Well I composed myself by intermission and when the second set came I had transformed myself into a screaming fan. I sang along to every song just as loud as the drunk guy and his girlfriend beside me.In fact our row had united in a bond that will endure forever.
This summer we were asked the question " If you could go back and relive any segment of your life again what would it be and why? "
I would not relive any part of my life again. It wasn't that bad , it wasn't that great. It was a combination of both. I want to move ahead and see what's in store. Never the less, it was fun for a couple hours.
Have a fun and safe Halloween. I haven't forgotten the costaween pictures.

3 comments:

Kathleen Lee said...

I would give anything to have been in your row!

gabe said...

So who is this James Taylor guy you are getting all choked up for?

Anonymous said...

LOL Gabe.....a "young gun" among us?...:o)
Pammer....so glad that you had a great "17 year old" time....
Jann

About Me

My photo
I am a true native Idahoan, Born at the old St. Als that used to be downtown. I am 51 and I have been married 32 years to the same man. Gasp...I think I just got a small electrical shock. I have 3 grown kids, and 4 grandbabies.