Tuesday, October 9, 2007

I promise I'm still here.

My time flies when your having fun. Only problem is I have not been having fun. I have been really busy but I'm not sure what I have been busy doing?!?!
Just seems like my days are gone and I still have so much to do. A lot of appointments that need attended too. I guess nothing fun , just necessary.
I have survived my second week of Pilate's. Its not any easier , but funner because I'm starting to get to know the people. I'm not the only one grunting and moaning. Misery does love company. However I did buy a new double baby jogger so I have no excuse for not walking when the girls are here. It is so easy to push and goes anywhere. I honestly think if I got tired they could push me home in it.
I am missing baby Chance terribly and can't wait to see him. We will make the journey in the very near future. Well tomorrow is weigh day......
I'm not very confident in my progress this week. I'm going to bed now so I can pray for intervention and the miracle weight loss overnight. See you in the morning.

2 comments:

Kathleen Lee said...

I tried one of those "double kid pull behind your bicycle trailers" once with the girls when they were little. I hope your double stroller is a lot easier. Of course at that time, I hadn't been on a bike in 20 years. Anyway, you should get lots and lots of exercise with it, but of course you do have to get it out of the garage. Hope you get to huggle Chance soon!

Anonymous said...

Pammers.....
Wear your snow suit when you come this way darlink....for it is colddddd...and terribly windy......
Hey! Where is our little "weight wonder" Sarah?
Huggers from the "Wicked Wind of the East"....LOL
Jann

About Me

My photo
I am a true native Idahoan, Born at the old St. Als that used to be downtown. I am 51 and I have been married 32 years to the same man. Gasp...I think I just got a small electrical shock. I have 3 grown kids, and 4 grandbabies.