Monday, November 12, 2007

BIG FAT SLACKER

I know I have not kept my promise of pictures. I'm not sure what happened , I guess time just got away from me. Went to a women's conference in Seattle at Christian Faith Center , I had a great time. I'm still trying to absorb all I was taught. Big job!! Women are amazing people!!
I have two days in a row off of work and my plan is to lock myself in my house until I get all my work done. I just hope 2 days is enough. Maybe then I will have something wonderful to write about. TTFN .

2 comments:

Kathleen Lee said...

Glad you're back and you had a great time! Women really are amazing. I think that more and more with every day I live and work with men!

Can't wait for new posts, Pam.

Anonymous said...

Pammer,
Glad to hear you had a great time Hon!
Huggers from the frozen "East"...LOL
Jann

About Me

My photo
I am a true native Idahoan, Born at the old St. Als that used to be downtown. I am 51 and I have been married 32 years to the same man. Gasp...I think I just got a small electrical shock. I have 3 grown kids, and 4 grandbabies.