Friday, August 3, 2007

Home again home again jiggity jig.

Why does your own bed feel like the best bed in the world? I could stay in the worlds finest hotel and still want my own bed.
Sue and I went to McCall to work for a few days and when I got home last night to my own bed I was giddy with excitement. Duh, could I be any lamer? We had a good time as always. We did work very hard, but the non stop talking was the fuel that kept us going. We are so easily entertained.
I have my little girls this weekend while their parents go to a wedding in Portland. Olivia already has quite a schedule lined up for us. Roaring Springs on saturday, boating after church on Sunday, dinner at applebees friday evening, a movie marathon selection, and did I mention manicures and pedicures? Okay I'm going to go back to bed a rest a bit before they arrive. See you on Monday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pammer,
Sounds like lots of "girly fun" to me.
Hope you got a good nights sleep...LOL
Have a great weekend.
Hugs from the dessert, (wink)
Jann

gabe said...

It was nice to see you all at church. If I would have read your blog I would have told you about Kuna Days. Well maybe next time. Also when are we going to Roaring Springs again?

About Me

My photo
I am a true native Idahoan, Born at the old St. Als that used to be downtown. I am 51 and I have been married 32 years to the same man. Gasp...I think I just got a small electrical shock. I have 3 grown kids, and 4 grandbabies.