Sunday, August 12, 2007

I think I have issues!.?

I know I said I would post on Thursday but I was side tracked. Sometimes I just need to take some time and regroup. I find great satisfaction in cleaning and organizing, and this weekend I needed some satisfaction. I have torn into cabinets, drawers, closets, you name it. I have pitched out, filed away, rearranged and straightened myself into a frenzy. It feels so good to step back and admire your work. We bought a new bed so that caused another cleaning frenzy when the old one was removed. WHEW!! I think I'm satisfied enough now.
This morning I woke up early and sitting with my coffee in my quiet house I was reflecting on how blessed my family is. We are all healthy, we all have family who love and care about us. In the whole scope of things I think that's huge.
There is nothing that brings me greater joy than to my my kids and grand kids happy. To know that my husband is still coming home at the end of the day. Guess I don't live a very exciting life, but I love it!! Let me encourage you all t o look around you and see the things that make up your everyday life. These are the things that make us happy. Now picture it all gone. Somehow it starts looking better doesnt it? Have a good day and tell someone you love them.

5 comments:

Kathleen Lee said...

I do this every day of my life, and what is better is, my husband does it every day of our lives.

Now, that's a team!

I do love to see other people reflecting in this way. I think we have ended up with a lot in common, Pam. I'm glad you're my friend, and I'll tell you, I love you!

Be sure and read about our latest adventure! I eagerly await yours!

k

Anonymous said...

I love you too girlfriend!! It is amazing how many things we have in common with others that we just don't share. Share baby share.

Anonymous said...

Pammers....
Ahe such great joy in such small things that mean enormous feelings to us all.
Blessed are we that husband's find time enough just to ask us how we are "really" doing.
Blessed are those of us that know the true and real meaning of a heart....knitted to ours....wether it be family or friends....we are totally blessed to have those feelings in our lives.
I am so glad for you....that you enjoy those simple things that wrap us into who we are and how we love...:o)
Hugs from the windy southeast...
Tell Sarah she needs to blog a bit more...LOL...;o)
Jann

gabe said...

We love you Pam! We need to start doing more stuff together.
gabe

Anonymous said...

Is that you Jethro? No, it's kelly, but that post cracked me up!
I am so happy to get 'doses of Pam humor' through your blog. How are things? I miss you guys! Do I owe you $$$$$? I do!...for cleaning. If you can find me, send me the bill...I asked Sarah about it and she ignored me. Anyway, did I say I miss you...
love, kelly

About Me

My photo
I am a true native Idahoan, Born at the old St. Als that used to be downtown. I am 51 and I have been married 32 years to the same man. Gasp...I think I just got a small electrical shock. I have 3 grown kids, and 4 grandbabies.