Monday, August 6, 2007

Monday Already??

Fun filled week-end with my girls. Jamie is officially a BIG Roaring Springs girl. She went down a slide all by herself!! She was so proud that she had to do it 4 more times, which took an hour. It was well worth the wait to see her bask in all her glory. I can't post her victorious pictures yet because my camera battery pooped and I haven't retrieved them yet.
I am leaving for McCall again in the morning and will post when I return Thursday. Have a fun filled week!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOORAY for the baby girl!
Bravery is well awarded!
Have a great time in McCall Pammers...maybe it will be cooler...:o)
Hugs dear one,
jann

Anonymous said...

I'm so bummed I missed it! She keeps telling me about it though!

Anonymous said...

ummm.... I think it is time for you to update!?
Your reading public is patiently awaiting your next entry!?

Get on with it woman!

About Me

My photo
I am a true native Idahoan, Born at the old St. Als that used to be downtown. I am 51 and I have been married 32 years to the same man. Gasp...I think I just got a small electrical shock. I have 3 grown kids, and 4 grandbabies.