Monday, July 30, 2007

Is it monday already??

You rock honey, Do a spin!!
Baby Chance AKA Baby Cruise
This is me, I always lose 20 years and 100 lbs. when I boat. Kidding it's Kelsey.
Crazy Joe the jumper!

Got my kitchen remodeled so I thought I'd take a break at the lake.It was fun and hot and everyone who had something that would float was there. I personally do not knee board or wake board. I am an old fashioned water skier. However my husband said nobody skis anymore, so he promptly gave my skis away to the guy who bought our old boat. What the...??? In rebellion I have only knee boarded once and I have never tried wake boarding. I do enjoy watching the boys try to out do each other with their tricks and antics. Sometimes I drive them in the tube but I tend to go a little too fast. I want my skis back!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna kick Kelsey's skinny litle butt.

Anonymous said...

Pammer,
just drive them through the cat-tails darlink. That'll calm them down....:o)
Sounds like you guys are having a great time....glad to hear it.
Hugs from a far.
jann

Kathleen Lee said...

Oh, so glad you're doing photos, PamO!

Looks like a great time at the lake!

Anonymous said...

Can we all kick Kelsey's skinny little ass?

Pam be a real rebel... just go buy yourself some new ski's! That will show him!

gabe said...

Hey, tell Gene thanks for the invite for today... well look at the time, I mean yesterday. Sorry I could not go. It looks fun though, maybe next time.
gabe

About Me

My photo
I am a true native Idahoan, Born at the old St. Als that used to be downtown. I am 51 and I have been married 32 years to the same man. Gasp...I think I just got a small electrical shock. I have 3 grown kids, and 4 grandbabies.