Saturday, October 25, 2008

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Friday part of the concrete was poured for the shop and pool house. I'm excited to get the shop done so I can get my garage cleared out. Gene managed to mess up his shoes and clothes realyy good, but well worth it.
This is Chance trying out the girls bike and helmet. He is such a ham.

This is how he shoots a smile.


What a sweet baby.




OOPS, put this one on twice. By the way Jenn, come over and see me. I have some new recipes for you and I want you to see my house.



5 comments:

AstridT said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Who is the guy in the first picture with the limp wrist

Ann said...

That's one cute grandkid you got there. I just happen to have one that looks alot like him. Do you have his name by CHANCE? Ha-ha See ya Ann

Kathleen Lee said...

I love the house you guys, and can't wait to see the finished pool house and shop. I hope you will invite me back. Thanks Pam, for demo-ing your fun new sewing machine.

Chance is adorable as are Olivia and Jamie!

Jann said...

at a darling face! Such a cutie pie!
Glad someone is going to help your chitlins "winterize"....we need it over here quickly! LOL
Good to see you again as well. Had some problems with my blog but the "blonde child" fixed me up once again!
Tell Missy S. that her kiddo looks absolutely fantastic as a baby seal! they are both adorable....
Hi to you and yours
Keep in touch.

About Me

My photo
I am a true native Idahoan, Born at the old St. Als that used to be downtown. I am 51 and I have been married 32 years to the same man. Gasp...I think I just got a small electrical shock. I have 3 grown kids, and 4 grandbabies.