Friday, October 10, 2008

TGIF and whats with the snow?

How beautiful is this baby? She has kept me occupied for a couple of weeks now. I have so much to learn, and I am in awe everytime I find something new she does. I kept Olivia today because she has pink eye so I was showing her some of the magic of sewing. I think I have her hooked. This was a test picture of Tinkerbelle with Olivia. She was really diggin this.
Then after we sewed a fall table runner we decided to make oatmeal cookies. She is so smart and eager to learn. I let her run the kitchenaid and she was pretty proud of herself.

She served cookies to everyone who showed up today. So that was my awesome friday. Then at about 5:30 it started to snow. For the love of Pete it's only October!! I'm going shopping for boots after dinner...and maybe another warm coat.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cool! I kind of wish I sewed...of course, you have 2 little girls to sew for. Bet the cookies had your house smelling yummy. Sally had her first snow today too....but she is in Mn! Did yours stick? Sheri

Kathleen Lee said...

Oh that is just so "Norman Rockwell"! Love the sewing machine. And don't be hassling me about new posts, dearie, I have 6 blogs to keep up with!

Love the photos, keep it up.

Jann said...

Pammers....
GREAT "Tinker Bell"....darlink!
How fun to cook with that little miss Olvia.....glad you two had fun.
Hugs,
Jann

About Me

My photo
I am a true native Idahoan, Born at the old St. Als that used to be downtown. I am 51 and I have been married 32 years to the same man. Gasp...I think I just got a small electrical shock. I have 3 grown kids, and 4 grandbabies.