Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Happy October

After several hate mails about my lack of blogging ( Sheri), I decided to write something. It seems like I just skate along day to day and don't realise how much time has gone by.
Summer is definitely over and I'm in winter mode. Crock pot on the counter, oven going most everyday with something. Cooking, well baking mostly, is very therapeutic for me. I love to smell something wonderful baking warming up my house making it smell inviting.
If you read Sarahs blog she posted that I have a new machine. That is really a small statement. This is the Mother of all machines I have ever owned. It does everything but go to the fabric store for me.
It sews, embroiders, quilts, sews buttons on and does dozens of other fancy stitch functions. I love it dearly but have had to fight off " guilt of the purchase". I'm really a pretty frugal person but this machine pushed me over the edge.
I wish I had more exciting things to tell you, but I'm just not very exciting. I will share a couple new recipes with you soon. I have tried some really good new ones. Have a good week and we'll chat soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting to see something new on your blog! I will stop spreading those rumors about you being a slacker...I promise. Your new machine sounds amazing, my Mom would have LOVED to have something like that! SZ

Anonymous said...

Pam,

Missed you at Mad Hot for Ballroom last Saturday. Still interested in dancing this winter?

Buffy

Jann said...

Pammieeeeeee,
Glad that your back doll....have missed you....new machine sounds VERY COOL...what brand is it?
Smiles from the smiles.....sherry?...glad you sent that hate mail....LOL
Smiles from the miles....
Jann

Anonymous said...

See Pam....you have a following. You don't need to thank me for waking you up to it. It's what friends do. Welcome back. Sheri
PS: It wasn't hate mail....it was truth!!

Kathleen Lee said...

Hey Pam, I had been kicking around the idea of buying a new machine. Mom's just makes me crazy. I looked yours up. It is quite the piece of business. I won't buy one unless it goes to the fabric store for me. Glad to see you back on the blog.

About Me

My photo
I am a true native Idahoan, Born at the old St. Als that used to be downtown. I am 51 and I have been married 32 years to the same man. Gasp...I think I just got a small electrical shock. I have 3 grown kids, and 4 grandbabies.