Thursday, July 17, 2008

TIME FLIES

Tuesday July 22 I wil have been married 33 years. That sounds so crazy to me. I don't feel like I've been married that long, yet I feel like I have always been married. It's been a wild crazy, up and down ride. Would I do it again? Yup, in a heart beat. Would I like it to be somewhat different? Sure... but the way it was is what made us who we are today.
I have never shared this much of my life with any person including my parents. We have experienced life together, lost loved ones together, grew up together and now we're growing old together. Life don't get no better than this baby.

2 comments:

Jann said...

What a great way to put it Pammers....we all have our "ups and downs"....but if the "ups" outway the "downs" we have it made in the shade!
Hope your enjoying that new home of yours....and Happy anniversary a bit early....you are the most "awesome scooter babe" I know...LOL
Smiles from a far....
Jann

Kathleen Lee said...

Hey Pamela, those are our sentiments exactly! Chet and I talk all the time about how lucky we are, and how it had to happen the way it did. Good for you and Gene!

When are we going to be delighted with swimming photos?

Happy Anniversary!

About Me

My photo
I am a true native Idahoan, Born at the old St. Als that used to be downtown. I am 51 and I have been married 32 years to the same man. Gasp...I think I just got a small electrical shock. I have 3 grown kids, and 4 grandbabies.