Tuesday, July 1, 2008

HOT!HOT!HOT!!!!

Okay I have been a big slacker, but Darcie tagged me so I am responding:

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was raising kids, working like a dog and 10 pounds lighter.
2. Five things on today's to do list.
1. Dr appointment
2. oil change for my car
3. Car wash
4. buy new bedding
5. cook dinner for my guests

3. Snacks I enjoy
popcorn
chips and salsa
red licorice
cinnamon bears
pretzels

4 What would I do if I was a millionaire?
build a new church parsonage
buy and or pay off a home for each of my children
invest
give to my favorite charity
travel

5. 5 places I have lived
Melba Idaho
Albion Michigan
Medford Oregon
Boise Idaho
Hansen Idaho
Now I am going to tag
Kathleen
Brindon
Sheri Z
Gabe
Linda


2 comments:

Jann said...

Pammers.....
So when Dinner?....LOL
(wink)
Glad to know that you like cinnamon bears...I LOVE them...LOL
Have a great one doll...think of you often,
Janner

Kathleen Lee said...

Pam, I'll get back to you after I download all my vacation photos and shove them down everyone's throat through my blog!

About Me

My photo
I am a true native Idahoan, Born at the old St. Als that used to be downtown. I am 51 and I have been married 32 years to the same man. Gasp...I think I just got a small electrical shock. I have 3 grown kids, and 4 grandbabies.