Wednesday, July 23, 2008

ACCIDENTAL SKIRT

I wish I would have taken a picture of the cute skirts I made for Sarah and the girls. I had started to make myself a dress. I cut it out and was assembling the bodice when I realised it was too small on the top. Trust me it's not because I'm so buxom, I didn't measure properly. Anyway, I didn't want to waste the rest of the dress so I sewed the skirt part together and it was cutie, cute , cute. Sarah loved it, so last night she came over and cut out 3 for herself and 5 for the girls. They are all finished and ready to wear. Everyone bug Sarah and make her post pictures of them.Have a good day!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, they are cute! I will post a picture, I promise!

Anonymous said...

You are really a slacker...but I still like you anyway! Sheri

Kathleen Lee said...

Those are the "stinkinest" cute skirts I have ever seen!

What have you been doing lately?

Jann said...

Pammers.....oh Pammers....where have you gone.....are you "pickled" from swimming so much...(threatening look appears as I might try to pull your "drain" plug)....LOL or have you been sucked into the land of "laying by the pool and sipping a toddy for the body" place?....OR....(giggling)...."scootering around town"...poluting the air...LOL....(I read that article in the paper last week when I was there....LOL)
Regardless of your tanned and browned skin....you abilities to exercise that right arm up and down while sipping a giant Margarita...LOL...or just possibly lounging around that new pool....sneering at those that are not getting to do such a thing like that!....(wink)...maybe waxing your Scooter?....it goes faster that way you know...LOL
WE MISS YOU HERE IN BLOG LAND.....remember that darlink...LOL
Huggers from the "tater fields"....LOL
Jann

About Me

My photo
I am a true native Idahoan, Born at the old St. Als that used to be downtown. I am 51 and I have been married 32 years to the same man. Gasp...I think I just got a small electrical shock. I have 3 grown kids, and 4 grandbabies.