Thursday, July 10, 2008

AHHHH! SUMMER.....



Theres nothing like Popsicles to cool a kid down. These three monkeys put away about a dozen of them in a short period of time. JuJu would get them out of the freezer in the garage and dole them out. Little Popsicle pusher.
With the pool filled on July 3rd we were able to swim on the 4th even though it was not totally done OMG I love to cool off in water.














The kids were fighting over all of them riding in the Barbie jeep. Well grampy remedied that. A small desk chair and a roll of duct tape. The man is truly a genius!! Note the large paver in the hood to keep it from popping a wheelie.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, I had to enlarge the Barbie Jeep picture. What a hoot! Were they fighting over who got to drive as well? That picture is priceless! Sheri

PS: Gene you are either very smart or very disturbed....either way it looks like you saved the day!

Kathleen Lee said...

OMG!!! Gene, that is GENEious!

Boy, you guys got that pool in lickety-split! I'm sure it doesn't seem that way to you, but I've been in the pool business, that is great!

Now, if I could just fit into a swim suit again!

Anonymous said...

LOL Pammers....you "hubby" is a TRUE builder...I LOVED the paver....LOL leave it to "Grampy"....LOL How adorable!
Glad to know that your pool is filled and you are enjoying darlink......:o)
Hugs from a far....
Jann

About Me

My photo
I am a true native Idahoan, Born at the old St. Als that used to be downtown. I am 51 and I have been married 32 years to the same man. Gasp...I think I just got a small electrical shock. I have 3 grown kids, and 4 grandbabies.