Friday, May 30, 2008

WIND BENEATH MY WINGS

Linda and I are off to ride the bike lanes on Hill Road. Sarah and Jimmy commandeered our bikes so I rummaged through Warrens stash of bikes and parts and came up with these two beauties. Linda will ride the little blue beauty because her legs are so short. Me.... I will ride flying Sue. I took a little spin on her and she rides like a breeze. Gotta say I almost felt like the picture of that bathing beauty. If we get to tired we will resort the the pink Barbie Jeep in the background. See ya on Hill Road.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the bikes, hope you had a nice afternoon ride. :o)

Kathleen Lee said...

I LOVE Flying Sue! I want to play!
Hope you had fun...

Jann said...

Hope you guys had a fun and safe afternoon darlinks...I LOVE "Flying Sue"....LOL....
Hugs from a far.....yeppers I am still here in "Duttonville"....LOL
Jann

Anonymous said...

I had forgotten how much fun we have together. Laughter is a wonderful thing!I have felt 10 years younger sense you moved in around the corner.We are going to have so many fun things to tell our Grandchildren. You truely have been the "Wind Beneath My Wings"

Linda Lou said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

About Me

My photo
I am a true native Idahoan, Born at the old St. Als that used to be downtown. I am 51 and I have been married 32 years to the same man. Gasp...I think I just got a small electrical shock. I have 3 grown kids, and 4 grandbabies.