Sunday, May 18, 2008

As you can see the house is finished and we are officially moved in. The huge pile of dirt arrived and it was time to start the front landscaping. The girls decided it was their private mountain so they played king of the hill all day
With the sod laid it kept a lot of the dirt outside , that is until...............................
Joe and Sarah and the girls decided to start pool construction of their own. Too bad they couldn't find the key to the forklift with the scoop bucket attached. Hmmm, wonder where they went?
After much labor by the crew everyone was hosed off and sent home. I think we'll call in the professionals for the real deal.
It is nice to be settled in and feeling like home. I hope this is our last move because this time really wore me out. It's great having my sister just around the corner, I had forgotten how much I enjoyed having her near. She has helped me so much since I have been here I can't believe it. I would still be looking for my tooth brush if it wasn't for her. Eat your heart out Sue!!
Looking forward to a fun summer with lots of get togethers. See you soon

2 comments:

Kathleen Lee said...

oh soooo niiicce, Pam! Can't wait to see. Love the pool!

Jann said...

PAMMMMERSSS.....
Glad to know darlink that you are "in like flint" darlink!
I am SOOOOOOOO excited for you. Its great and a beautifulllllll......home....I can't wait to see the landscape!
Hey the "pool crew" looked pretty good, too...LOL
Congrats dear one....:o)
Miss ya,
Jann

About Me

My photo
I am a true native Idahoan, Born at the old St. Als that used to be downtown. I am 51 and I have been married 32 years to the same man. Gasp...I think I just got a small electrical shock. I have 3 grown kids, and 4 grandbabies.