Saturday, June 7, 2008

I'm Still Waiting!!

Seems like I'm always waiting for something.
Waiting for a part for my microwave...ARRGG.. I think that sucker is related to Natalies microwave.
Waiting in line somewhere.
Waiting to go to work because I woke up way too early.
Waiting to get out of work because I have something to do.
Waiting for somebody to show up.
Waiting for someone to leave.
Waiting for the rain to stop.
Waiting for the d---- workers to show up and work!!
Waiting for my patience to return.
Waiting for someone to load my purchase in the truck.
Waiting waiting waiting.

1 comment:

Kathleen Lee said...

I used to think about all the waiting in my life.... now I no longer wait. I just do! More fun!

About Me

My photo
I am a true native Idahoan, Born at the old St. Als that used to be downtown. I am 51 and I have been married 32 years to the same man. Gasp...I think I just got a small electrical shock. I have 3 grown kids, and 4 grandbabies.