Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Here she comes to save the day!

Okay I have taken the plunge to becoming a blogger. I never really wanted to put myself out there and be open to scrutiny, but I decided that the people who know me and care about me will read and those who don't can go watch T.V. or something.
I trust you will find my prattling entertaining if nothing else.I hope I can brighten your day a little and give you something to do when you can't sleep.
I began to read a few blogs of people I know when I was having trouble waking up at the crack o dawn. Really , what can you do at 4 am that does not wake up the whole house? Their writings became like a series., I was left wanting to find out what would happen next. I am an avid book reader and a serious t.v disliker so blog reading was a nice change. I have been happy with you, sad with you , and encouraged by you. I've enjoyed your pictures and your ideas. I've gotten to know some of you better through your blogs. I hope I can do the same for you. So if you feel like tuning in..Great.. I'm always open.

6 comments:

Corinna said...

OK, how fun for you!
I am looking forward to reading your thoughts... so get on with it.

Welcome to the insane blog world.
**giggle**

Anonymous said...

Oh great....now I have the stupid Mighty Mouse song stuck in my head! I too love to read the blogs and will be happy to add yours to the ones I check daily. Now get busy and write! Sheri Z

Anonymous said...

YES! Finally a world wide source for your divine wisdom :) Moxie Michelle

The Beeler Family said...

Welcome to blogger, I'm so excited that you've jumped in too! :o)

Kathleen Lee said...

Is the world really ready for your blog? Hmmmm? Well anyway, I know I am!

Welcome and don't forget the photos!
I'll be reading.
Love ya,

Anonymous said...

Yeah! So glad you have joined the ranks of BlogLand Fun! Looking forward to reading...

About Me

My photo
I am a true native Idahoan, Born at the old St. Als that used to be downtown. I am 51 and I have been married 32 years to the same man. Gasp...I think I just got a small electrical shock. I have 3 grown kids, and 4 grandbabies.