Thursday, July 26, 2007

Is that you Jethro??

Okay...........This may sound crazy but I think some weird hillbilly bug has bitten my husband. We always joke about him being hillbilly, but I think this could be serious. In conversation yesterday he used the word "COMMENCED" As in , she commenced to tellin' me bout dinosaurs?? What??? Next he'll be wantin' his vittles served out by the cement pond, with all the critters watchin'... Lord, what next?

By the way thanks for reading and responding. I feel so special. Pictures are my next challenge. I will post some as soon as Sarah shows me how. She said for punishment that she was going to delete my blog, (She's jealous because I'm stealing customers) and I would be too dumb to get it back up. Well I told her I would sh-- in the middle of her floor and she would have to walk around it until I came over and showed her how to clean it up. Man I crack myself up. Later, have a good day!!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

It's not that I don't know how, it's that I'm lazy!

gabe said...

Cool! Glad you joined the blogging population. I know, I know I am slacking. But with Kenzi in our house everything is a bit more difficult. But I will have one soon. A good one too. And Sarah you are not lazy you just like to savor the moment before you do something.
gabe

Sarah said...

That's right! Savor the moment!

Kathleen Lee said...

Welcome to my world, Pamela! Chet has a bad habit of talking about his mother's Arkansas slang, all the while using words out of context and saying things like nucular! Now he just laughs when I say "What did you say?". You gotta love 'em with all their dang flaws, eh?

And don't worry, I know how to get your blog back up and help you post photos! na na na, Sarah

The Beeler Family said...

OMG, you crack me up!!!

Anonymous said...

Jann<-----wants to come see it Granny still has some moon shine...LOL
Xo

About Me

My photo
I am a true native Idahoan, Born at the old St. Als that used to be downtown. I am 51 and I have been married 32 years to the same man. Gasp...I think I just got a small electrical shock. I have 3 grown kids, and 4 grandbabies.