Friday, March 7, 2008

ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM

I can't believe this week has just flew by. We put our house on the market Monday and have already had some lookers. It is so hard to be constantly clean, neat, and tidy.
Thursday I selected my granite pieces and finalised the tile choices. It's really coming together now. The hardwood floors start on Monday and cabinets should go in Thursday. I am really having to reign myself in from going on a buying spree. It would be dumb at this point when I'm really not sure what I'll need.
I am really looking forward to living so close to my sister. It will be so nice to have someone to hang out with and do projects with. She really motivates me to get things done. Or maybe it's competition. Either way I seem to accomplish a lot more with her.
I gave her a bolt of upholstery fabric on Monday and she called me this morning to tell me she had finished upholstering a chair already. See what I mean? I have had that fabric for 4 years with good intentions.
Come on spring
Stop teasing us
Boo daylight savings
Boo April 15
Yeah Easter
Yeah spring break
My big son will be 30 April 3
I miss my baby Chance
I need to see my grass turn green

4 comments:

Kathleen Lee said...

Busy Busy Busy! Oh Pam, sounds like much fun looking toward the finishing of the new home.

Hi to Joann from me. (I'm assuming that's the sister you are moving closer to)

Jann said...

Pammmers.....
Sounds exciting for your NEW home....I am soooo happy for you...now....can I "borrow" that sister of yours? I have two wing backs crying for new fabric and guess what....I had mine for nearly 7 years...neener neener....LOL (wink)
I am so thrilled for you....will be fun to live next to such a talent as your sis.....maybe I can be a "sistah from anotha motha?...LOL
Big COLD as HECK<---(you know what I'm thinking now don't you...LOL....) southeastern hugs......;o( Its freezing here this morning!
Jann

Pam O. said...

Hey Kathleen,
I'm actually moving next to Linda and further from Joanne. She lived for years as Linda's neighbor and now she moved to Kuna. She is really bummed.

Kathleen Lee said...

Oh, what a traitor! How could she become a Kuna Kreep! LOL!!! Kuna is not the town we grew up with, is it! I bet Joann is bummed.
Love to you and all your sisters!

About Me

My photo
I am a true native Idahoan, Born at the old St. Als that used to be downtown. I am 51 and I have been married 32 years to the same man. Gasp...I think I just got a small electrical shock. I have 3 grown kids, and 4 grandbabies.