Sunday, December 2, 2007

FORGIVE ME PLEASE

I know that it's been awhile and I have no excuses. I guess I'm just not as efficient as I used to be . Anyway a lot of time has gone by and a lot of things have happened.
Thanksgiving for us started the Tuesday before and ended the Sunday after. We also squeezed in our family Christmas party on the Saturday after , because Joe and Kelsey will not be home for Christmas.
So as I was throwing the turkey carcass out the back door I was draggin the Christmas tree in the front. Had it up decorated and presents under it in less than 12 hours after turkey day. Wow , I feel almost as pushy as a retailer.
Then on Monday the 26Th the Billy Joel concert , good but not as good as James Taylor. Can you tell I'm somewhat prejudiced? Work , appointments and then sick on Friday , Saturday, but today I think I will live. I tested my strength by going to the Mall after church to Christmas shop. I did manage to have lunch with my future daughter-in-law Casey, by 3 pairs of jeans and a sweater for myself before I became too weak and tired to purchase any gifts....WHEW..
That's okay because I plan on devoting all of Wednesday to marathon shopping. So heads up kids if you don't give me ideas you will get whatever my wild imagination can conjure up.
I am still working on retrieving costaween pictures and I also have some great pictures of arm and leg wrestling at our Christmas party. By the way Melissa flipped me like an IHop pancake. I did flip Joe but then he wised up and was undefeated until his Dad whipped him .
You may be a red neck if the girls arm and leg wrestle at the family Christmas party. We had played wii on Thanksgiving and I think the boxing is what got us all fired up for some real contact sports. Although I must say Sarah was quite entertaining wii boxing Jimmy. I will post the short video if I can and you all can vote if the best boxers were Joe and Jimmy or Jimmy and Sarah. They all were quite a sight. Thanks a lot for bringing your wii Gabe ,we really enjoyed it. Hey I noticed you did not participate in the wrestling matches. Whats the matter, not geeky enough for you?
Hope you all had a good Thanksgiving and enjoy the coming Holiday also. Read Sarahs blog and take heed. Just enjoy. One of the holiday traditions I really enjoyed was Gene would take all the kids hooky bobbin behind his truck. The kids had a blast and the parents got free babysitting for the afternoon. It was the most fun though when we had snow.

4 comments:

Kathleen Lee said...

There you are PamO! I was missning you, and Sarah too. Glad it's because your life is so full and rich.

Anonymous said...

You are forgiven.....and that is exactly why I don't start a BLOG. I don't need anymore "jobs"! Sheri

Anonymous said...

Pammmmyyyyy.....
Glad to hear that you are doing well and surviving the "mall" that is a dirty word now isn't it???? LOLOL
I will be coming over to crop the 14th...would LOVE to see you and sarah there if you have time.....I won't be coming back for a while after that....:o( <----bigga frown
Anyway.....let me know...have a great season and know you both are well thought of and held in warmth....clear over here....
Huggers my friend,
Jann
P.S. If you have anything you want brought back over to your chitlins...lemme know...I would be more than glad to bring it for you...:o)

gabe said...

Hey, guess what? I finally posted one video of the leg wraseling!

And about the Wii, hey you put let us party at your house the least I could do is bring it and all of you can come play it anytime to our house.

later!

About Me

My photo
I am a true native Idahoan, Born at the old St. Als that used to be downtown. I am 51 and I have been married 32 years to the same man. Gasp...I think I just got a small electrical shock. I have 3 grown kids, and 4 grandbabies.