Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Cup O Joe

This coffee maker is the greatest invention since disposable diapers. One cup, one minute, presto....steaming hot cup of fresh coffee. I never drank coffee until I was in my 30's. I loved the smell, but the taste was lacking. I have since discovered I like coffee. I like it very strong with flavored creamer.MMMM. I have kept my good and faithful bunn however. It was my first coffe pot love. Good and fast. I break it out when we have company. It makes a mighty fine pot of coffee.


2 comments:

Sheri said...

Morning coffe is the best....no matter which pot you use. No coffee the rest of the day tastes as good as that first cup!

Kathleen Lee said...

I have a single cup maker at work. I love it fresh brewed, not hours old and burnt like the rest of the office drinks it.

About Me

My photo
I am a true native Idahoan, Born at the old St. Als that used to be downtown. I am 51 and I have been married 32 years to the same man. Gasp...I think I just got a small electrical shock. I have 3 grown kids, and 4 grandbabies.