Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I WILL LIVE TO BE 100

I just went through the yearly run of tests to see if all your parts are working. Kind of like the 30000 mile check on your car, accept I think mine is the 100,000 mile check.
Cholesterol-good
thyroid-good
cortisol-good
liver function-good
progesterone- good
estrogen- good
testosterone- non existent
What?
How much do I really need?
I don't want to grow a beard or beat up the neighbor guy, but I also don't want to be a ....... what? What are you if you don't have enough testosterone? I mean I am female.
At the risk of being too informative I'll have to let you know how this works.
I'll start a small dose this week and we'll see how it goes.
If I end up at the cage fights and Shortys as a contender I will assume the dose is a little high.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

OMG!!! I will sooo bet on you at a cage fight at Shorty's!

Anonymous said...

And I'll book a flight to watch you! Seriously, let me know how it works for you....I think I'm running on empty too! Is it in pill form?

Jann said...

Hey Pammers....
Good to hear from you my dear friend....hope this will find you in fine form my dear!
Titanic is here at the Museum the 5th of March...if you get this way....be sure and see it...I can't wait for it to open.
Life is hectic but good...heading home this summer for good...OMG I can hardly wait...we have lots of snow left here..:o)
Huggers from the snowy mountain land darlink...
Jann

Jann said...

and I would sooooo bet on you as well in a cage fight....(making muscle arms)...LOL

Anonymous said...

Pam........ You make me smile. Cage fighter.....:)
-Buffy

About Me

My photo
I am a true native Idahoan, Born at the old St. Als that used to be downtown. I am 51 and I have been married 32 years to the same man. Gasp...I think I just got a small electrical shock. I have 3 grown kids, and 4 grandbabies.