Friday, November 14, 2008

THANK GOD!!

I have slept well 2 nights in a row. HALLALUJAH!!! Lack of sleep totally pushes me over the edge. I cannot handle anything when I'm tired. Every small thing that happens seems way huge. On a daily basis I feel like a pretty strong person. Not a super hero, just able to handle, with a fair amount of sensibility, the things life throws at me.
After 2 nights of good sleep I do feel like super woman. I worked out at 7:30 am. Tore into my house from top to bottom ( I'm still at it I just took a break). Made a pot of chicken and noodles for a friend who had surgery today. I'm headed for the shower after this because I need to buy a new canister vac. My old one has a broken leg and I'm sick of packing it around. I might look at a couple Christmas gifts too.
If I have another good night tonight...........watch out world I will kick butt and take names later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you...however, this morning I was up at 4:30! Got up to go potty and thought the clock said 5:30 so made my coffee. I was wide awake before I realized it was only 4:30. So.....you may thank me, perhaps, for last nights sleep....and you are welcome! Sheri

Jann said...

Pammers....
I am "uploading" you a "Wonder Woman" pair of tights and cape!!!! YOU GO GIRLFRIEND....mop that floor....dust those shelves....LOL
I am sooooo tickled that your sleeping....:o)
Sheri.....bummer dudette...I have done the exact same thing.....LOL
Love ya,
Jann

Anonymous said...

Hey Pam, it was great seeing you last weekend & getting to chat a bit! Hope you x-mas cards go well, mine are finally getting close to done. :o)

About Me

My photo
I am a true native Idahoan, Born at the old St. Als that used to be downtown. I am 51 and I have been married 32 years to the same man. Gasp...I think I just got a small electrical shock. I have 3 grown kids, and 4 grandbabies.